When insurance companies deny claims, risk managers, in-house counsel, financial managers, and other leaders from the nation’s top construction firms trust SDV to resolve insurance disputes and recover their losses. SDV attorneys have long-standing experience in complex multi-carrier litigation and a proven track record in handling insurance recovery cases involving multimillion-dollar construction claims across the country. We also work with construction firms to review their existing policies to make sure they have the coverage they need.
Proven Coverage for the Construction Industry:
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Professional Liability
- First Party Property
- Builders Risk
- Wrap-Ups (OCIP and CCIP)
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Subcontractors Default Insurance
Wide Range of Construction Coverage Experience:
- Construction Defects
- Insuring Contractual Liability
- Additional Insured Disputes
- Causation Trigger (Arising out of v. Caused in whole or in part by)
- Horizontal v. Vertical Exhaustion
- Other Insurance Clauses
- Completed Operations
- Late Notice
- Business Interruption
- Economic Loss
- Delay Claims
- Limits of Insurance
- Aggregate v. Per Occurrence
- Deductibles v. SIRs
- Business Risk Exclusions
- J(5) And J(6)
- Your Work/Product
- Impaired Property
- Contractual Indemnity
SDV’s goal is to secure prompt recovery of insurance coverage funds for our clients. As a result, our clients know that they have the advantage of experienced counsel who will develop an individualized strategic plan and work tirelessly to maximize recovery and minimize business disruption.
Some of our clients include:
- ABB Flakt, AB
- ABB Inc.
- Avon Contractors, Inc.
- B & M Masonry, Inc.
- Big East Equipment Co., Inc.
- Blakeslee Prestress, Inc.
- Clark Construction Group, LLC
- Coastal Construction Group of South Florida
- Current Builders
- Downes Construction Company
- Emcor Group, Inc.
- Franklin Construction Company, Inc.
- Gateway Construction Corp.
- Gilchrist Construction Company
- Harbor Communities, LLC
- Hunter Roberts Group
- Installed Building Products
- J.F. Kiely Construction
- James G Davis Construction Corporation
- Jordan Construction Products Corporation
- Keller Foundations LLC
- Konover Construction Corporation
- KTM Electrical Contractors, LLC
- LPCiminelli, Inc.
- Mountco Construction and Development Corp.
- The Neri Corp.
- New London Windustrial
- Oasis Environmental Contracting
- Paravini Construction Company
- RailWorks Corporation
- Shiel Sexton Construction Co.
- Signlite, Inc.
- Structure Tone, Inc.
- Suffolk Construction Company
- Taylor Precast Corporation
- Tilcon Connecticut, Inc.
- Trotter Construction Co., Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- University Mechanical & Engineering Contractors, Inc.
- Windustrial Corporation
“Wrap-Ups: Beyond the Basics from Concept to Closeout”
This 10 hour workshop was presented over two days in 2008 in partnership with IRMI (International Risk Management Institute).
Click here to review our articles that cover Construction topics.