SDV's insurance broker support and training services are a novel approach to working with our broker partners. Our attorneys are thoroughly on top of the latest developments in insurance law and are ready to respond to challenging legal questions or present at in-house seminars on numerous topics of interest to brokers and their clients.
Our attorneys work with our broker partners in all stages of the broker-client relationship, from policy negotiation to claim resolution, sharing the lessons learned from our years of experience in insurance law. We advise on risk transfer options and strategies for claims, review new policy forms and endorsements for potential issues, analyze insurer disclaimer and reservation of rights letters and draft responses and advise on how changes and state-to-date variations in the law impact coverage. This valuable resource is just a phone call away, resulting in increased satisfaction to a broker's clients and reduced errors & omissions exposure.
SDV is committed to education on the latest developments in insurance law and offers a series of in-house lectures and presentations on numerous topics of interest. Please see below for a partial list of presentation topics we offer, or contact us to customize a program or presentation in your specific areas of interest:
- Challenges and Solutions for International Contracts
- Cyber Risk/Data Breach Liability
- TRIA/Terrorism/War and Political Risk Insurance
- The Current State of Additional Insured Coverage
- Current Issues in Contractual Risk Transfer
- Coordinating Your Insurance Programs
- Top 5 Risk Transfer Issues - Challenges and Solutions
- Landlord-Tenant Risk Transfer Issues
- Natural Disaster/Commercial Property Loss Coverage
- Business Interruption/Project Delay Coverage
We are also prepared to present on a number of insurance topics specific to the construction industry, such as:
- Design Build & BIM/IPD
- New ACORD NY Certificate of Insurance Form 855
- Property Damage During Construction
- Wrap-up coverage
- Risk Management Strategies for Apartment to Condo Conversion
- Indemnity, Additional Insured and the BP Oil Spill
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.